United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
People talk about City's so called dodgyness but for me Utd have always been the most dodgy club. Dodgy decisions all the time and surely this is all karma going round for that twat Alex Ferguson.

I've heard he used to bully refs, had mafia connections and was generally a **** to everyone else not called Manchester Utd. Dont know if this is true but I wouldnt be surprised. Maybe someone from Manchester can tell me?

Anyone remember the Goonbay dance band. Had a song called 7 tears. It was a no 1 too.
It should be re released and everyone should try get it to no1

I think we could have an excellent stab at a "Ten things we learnt from Anfield yesterday" article. I think my first would be about the "best central defensive partnership in the PL (Varane and that other strapping chap) and the transformative effect that Casemiro has had. I'm tempted to ask why they weren't picked for the greatest game in world club football because I never actually saw any of them when their team were conceding seven. Then, of course, we could look at the efforts of their captain to get off the field, firstly by trying to get sent off for simulation, then by assaulting a linesman, but these came to nought because he was upstaged by Mactominay and Shaw (among others) and so finally he begged to be substituted. Heroic captaincy.

Thirdly we have to spare a thought for Gary Neville who seemed to forget what his opinion was. I could swear that against Leicester he thought the rags had "got away with it" as he did against he hammers. Seven goals later he was telling Souness (who dared to repeat this view) that United were performing heroically 3 times a week and that a 7-0 defeat was a mere blip, just as Tate thought.

That's all for starters because lunch calls but the memories still keep flooding in after yesterday's blip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.