United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What yesterday proved once and for all is that ratface Fernandez is a selfish horrible cowardly little shit. It's also time the officials started booking him for his constant whining and abuse.
Fernandez is a ferret-faced degenerate ****. If he didn't play for that shower he'd be sent off most games.

People talk about City's so called dodgyness but for me Utd have always been the most dodgy club. Dodgy decisions all the time and surely this is all karma going round for that twat Alex Ferguson.

I've heard he used to bully refs, had mafia connections and was generally a **** to everyone else not called Manchester Utd. Dont know if this is true but I wouldnt be surprised. Maybe someone from Manchester can tell me?
I don’t think he had any mafia connections or owt, but he ran United and the shareholders just owned shares. When they started to question Ferguson’s running of the club, they came up with 99 questions they wanted answering. This was mostly regarding transfer dealings.

I'm staggered he wasn't sent off for pushing the linesman.

Also, I think it's borderline disgraceful how he behaved, walking around the pitch, asking to be subbed off etc.
They were still being protected by the officials yesterday despite the 7-0 score.

Shaw- 1 red avoided for last man pulling Salah down but laughably it was not even given as a foul as meant he had no choice but to send him.

Shaw- Avoided a yellow card on at least 3 occasions to the above.

Agree re Rat Face, pushing an official should be a red or retrospective action but we know he he will get away with it where it be on a 24/7 loop on Sky if we did it.

Ratface- constant diving ,moaning to the ref and embarrassing play acting. Again no card at all.

McFoulalot- could easily have seen red not yellow.

Fernandez is a ferret-faced degenerate ****. If he didn't play for that shower he'd be sent off most games.
Fernandes manages to be more of a prick than Andy Robertson, and that's quite an achievement. And he's not even an entertaining prick like Emi Martinez.

Saw this in the Upshot, thought you'd appreciate it.

When Man United boss Erik Ten Hag was spotted enjoying a meal with Sir Alex Ferguson before last weekend's League Cup final, the Dutchman was quizzed on the fact his predecessor seems to ghost around Old Trafford like some omnipotent poltergeist.

"I enjoy it" the former Ajax boss said. "It's inspiring to have a big inspirator like him - a man, a personality, who won everything. So he knows what winning is, he knows the culture of winning."

It was all roses as the pair embraced after the win over Newcastle last Sunday, but Fergie was looking decidedly more miserable in the stands yesterday.

United record their worst defeat since 1932 as they were hammered 7-0 by a rampant Liverpool at Anfield, a game which ended with captain Bruno Fernandes practically begging to be taken off.

It wasn't exactly the follow up they would have wanted to last weekend's glory, and can't imagine Fergie invited Ten Hag for a post match prawn cocktail this week.
Ferguson is STILL hanging around like a bad smell?

Today at 11:27

Hoof The Ball

Full Member​

No one in the history of the sport benefits from fortuitous deflections the way Liverpool do. No one.

“Watch that second goal again after the Shaw pass and count how many times our player(s) consecutively either get the ball or are in a better position to do so. Now, watch as one bobble after another falls perfectly for the current or next nearest Liverpool player all the while. That's some supernatural bullshit “

From Rag Cafe

They were still being protected by the officials yesterday despite the 7-0 score.

Shaw- 1 red avoided for last man pulling Salah down but laughably it was not even given as a foul as meant he had no choice but to send him.

Shaw- Avoided a yellow card on at least 3 occasions to the above.

Agree re Rat Face, pushing an official should be a red or retrospective action but we know he he will get away with it where it be on a 24/7 loop on Sky if we did it.

Ratface- constant diving ,moaning to the ref and embarrassing play acting. Again no card at all.

McFoulalot- could easily have seen red not yellow.
Pat Butcher forearm smashing salah in the face not even a free kick or looked at by var

Today at 11:27

Hoof The Ball

Full Member​

No one in the history of the sport benefits from fortuitous deflections the way Liverpool do. No one.

“Watch that second goal again after the Shaw pass and count how many times our player(s) consecutively either get the ball or are in a better position to do so. Now, watch as one bobble after another falls perfectly for the current or next nearest Liverpool player all the while. That's some supernatural bullshit “

From Rag Cafe
Think it was Pontious Pilate who said “Always clear thy lines”.

FA have already announced that no retrospective action to be taken against Fernandes for the push on the linesman.

I'm shocked I tell ya.... not.

People talk about City's so called dodgyness but for me Utd have always been the most dodgy club. Dodgy decisions all the time and surely this is all karma going round for that twat Alex Ferguson.

I've heard he used to bully refs, had mafia connections and was generally a **** to everyone else not called Manchester Utd. Dont know if this is true but I wouldnt be surprised. Maybe someone from Manchester can tell me?
I can tell you Ferguson is definitely a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.