United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
People talk about City's so called dodgyness but for me Utd have always been the most dodgy club. Dodgy decisions all the time and surely this is all karma going round for that twat Alex Ferguson.

I've heard he used to bully refs, had mafia connections and was generally a **** to everyone else not called Manchester Utd. Dont know if this is true but I wouldnt be surprised. Maybe someone from Manchester can tell me?
The pissed up old tosser admitted a lot of what he used to get up to in his books - all in the manner that there was nothing untoward about it whatsoever.

There's some seriously bitter towards City stuff in there. I think he knew as much as Busby did (when the latter started up his bussed in rentamob red army) that united were nothing in terms of match going support round these parts.

Its often cited that he's a great bloke away from footbal... very caring... which is highlighted by about half a paragraph in one of his books - complaining about a particular referee's refusal to pull a game when the bums were suffering an injury crisis - "He owed me one, because I wrote him a letter when his wife died"...YCNMIU!

Outstanding , Kept the scoreline down !

he literally cost them the first goal when running across his keepers eye line whilst not even attempting to play the ball, almost like he’d given it a full presidential guard, compare that to Alisson who had clear sight & made a comfortable save, in an almost identical situation but with no interference, he then ran around for the entire second half like a Russian in a minefield with diarrhoea

It is not allowed , end of , they get protected all of the time , if one of ours did that we know the result

I’d be pissed off it one of ours got sent off for it. He’s a horrible little shit but what’s he done there is no worse than players telling the ref to fuck off. If he’d had given him a proper shove then yeah off he goes but that’s a get out of my way type touch.

I see the rat that is Gary Neville is back to political tweets today.
Pretty sad when he is using Boris Johnson to bury tweeting about how shit his beloved united are!!!!
Souness absolutely nailed him yesterday
Take out a few wash home cup games and they are a bit better than last year after spending a fortune
The butcher didn’t look very good yesterday did he?
The roulette show pony?
The Wythenshaw pele?
*Wythenshawe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.