United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple seasons ago they had that game with Liverpool initially postponed due to protests, by the time it was played Liverpool were in better form and hammered them which sparked their run into top 4. Looks like the same will happen again. I don't know how Neville and others can claim it's a freak result, 4 of their last 5 games against Liverpool have been very similar. They would have lost by 8 at home last season if not for Pogba trying to snap one of their players, after which they gave up going forward.

Something about the way Liverpool play takes full advantage of the dumb players in their line up. Shaw, De Gea, Fred, Fernandes & Rashford go to pieces against them. Especially De Gea I think, against Liverpool you need your keeper to be able to pass and comfortable receiving a pass.

It's like nothing happened yesterday, all gone very 'that's the bad one for the season' ticked off. Thing is there have been at least four like that so far

Couple seasons ago they had that game with Liverpool initially postponed due to protests, by the time it was played Liverpool were in better form and hammered them which sparked their run into top 4. Looks like the same will happen again. I don't know how Neville and others can claim it's a freak result, 4 of their last 5 games against Liverpool have been very similar. They would have lost by 8 at home last season if not for Pogba trying to snap one of their players, after which they gave up going forward.

Something about the way Liverpool play takes full advantage of the dumb players in their line up. Shaw, De Gea, Fred, Fernandes & Rashford go to pieces against them. Especially De Gea I think, against Liverpool you need your keeper to be able to pass and comfortable receiving a pass.
And what Punishment have the Scum had for that totally unprecedented situation? -it’s certainly passed me by
Imagine if it had been us? Relegation would’ve been on the Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.