United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at 11:27

Hoof The Ball

Full Member​

No one in the history of the sport benefits from fortuitous deflections the way Liverpool do. No one.

“Watch that second goal again after the Shaw pass and count how many times our player(s) consecutively either get the ball or are in a better position to do so. Now, watch as one bobble after another falls perfectly for the current or next nearest Liverpool player all the while. That's some supernatural bullshit “

From Rag Cafe
That's the spirit!

I was listening to the Monday Night Club on "5 Live" tonight when they were doing an inquest on the Anfield Annihilation. Unfortunately, the signal round my way isn't very good but I could have sworn that Chris Sutton said that the way Manchester United (he always gives them the full title) played made them look more and more like the scum all right-minded people think they are.....Fernandes was the scum of the earth for pushing the linesman and should get a ban, but it seems to have been swept under the carpet.....Ten Hag looks out of his depth and is drowning in scum.....the Captain, Fernandes again, was definitely chief scummer for setting no example, and, after some consultation with the others on the Manchester United supporting panel of pundits, they all agreed in the end that Manchester United really are the fucking scum of the earth.

I may have got the odd word wrong, but it looks like it's official with the Beeb now; United are scum. It should be on the BBC Sport headlines shortly. Can't wait!

Just popped in to say hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....cunts
Dude, my eyes hurt

On the plus side, after this result they might give maguire and jones a go ;-)
Jones would be an improvement, in all fairness at least he plays his heart out, he's just shit. No way he throws in the towel like Baggins and Varane did yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.