United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Aguero that made a strong tackle and during the week before the derby sky sports news ran it on a loop every half hour and were even asking Golf players for their opinion on it.

He was of course banned.

sky sports news is just a utd fanzine.

I would advise people not to watch it but some on here love to be annoyed by it.
Don’t forget the Balotelli “stamp”! That was fucking mad and the media got him banned

Rag central in damage control overdrive , apparently rat didn't ask to be subbed and the lino put hands on him.first he was just.pushing him out.of the way

I can't help but think that the preposterous non offside decision against City when we played at Triffid gave them some kind of unwarranted self belief in their over inflated self opinions.
Then, winning against a poor Barca side, then a cup, actually brought them to a point whereby they actually thought they were contenders.
The Dunning-Kruger effect springs to mind here.
DQmZy7N7BuT8ErF4k1ibvqYsA2ifPBnhvGwQHtEGrc42x7C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.