United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
for any lurking scum... How's the quadruple going? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah
The sports media got them giddy at Red Filth Towers with all that nonsense about a 'quadruple'. Just as it was guilty of doing the same with Liverpool fans last season.

A wee while ago I posted a reply to another fellow Blue regarding the 'proximity' the Red Scousers got to achieving said 'quadruple', a 'proximity' which was nothing anywhere near what the sports media was still banging on about even up until Christmas just gone (when the Red Filth's turn for a 'quadruple' emerged, giving the media yet more opportunities to spew it's click-bait garbage..)

For 'The Brick Throwers' substitute 'The Red Filth' instead and what I posted is just as valid:

"I like my tea weak.. as in 'pour hot water into a mug, then show it a photocopy of a picture of a tea bag, thank you kindly'. That hot water gets nearer to that tea bag than The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers ever got to 'a famous quadruple' last season.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.