United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone close to the club asked Ten Hag where he thought the squad was, in terms of ability. Despite all the media hype and talk of them being back, he said, "six out of ten". I think another 2 transfer windows to get anywhere close to challenging.

They've ridden the new manager bounce after he got rid of Ronaldo and sorted the dressing room out. They have improved but aided and abetted by pigmol, De Gea playing out of his skin and Chelsea, Liverpool and ourselves, to an extent, being below par.

I don't see this result derailing the rags progress unfortunately. Going back to 2011/12 we beat them 6-1 at home and they pushed us all the way for the title. This season we thrashed them 6-3 and if we hadn't settled at 6-1 we could have easily scored more, but they have recovered well. As much as I hate Neville he is partly right in saying it was a freak result. Liverpool had one of those games where everything went for them. Certain rags lost their heads and composure which didn't help either. Of course I hope I'm wrong and this result means all the wheels fall off their bus.
They are 3rd with a goal difference of +6. Plus fucking six.

The average goal difference for a team in 3rd at this stage of the season is normally between +25-30

This shows they are scraping wins and are relaying on Rashford to get them out of the shit. Then he doesn't score they do not win.

For all the lauding of Ten Haag they are only 6 points better off than this time last year.

They have had some unbelievably fortuitous ref/VAR dicesions go for them. From non offside goals to non sending offs. I have never seen one team in one season get so many decisions.

Add into the mix Liverpool and Chelsea have fallen of a cliff this season their luck continues.

BUT despite all this and all the help they are getting they are still fucking light years away from us both on and off the pitch.

Up the fucking 115 charges blues

long time since i have laughed so much, heaven only knows what they were thinking

It almost feels cruel to pick on someone who is clearly so short of something. But I bet him and Andy Tate have arranged play dates where they spell their own names wrong with alphabet spaghetti and then ring home to ask if they can stay over to build blanket tents and play with Andy's playmobil castle

It almost feels cruel to pick on someone who is clearly so short of something. But I bet him and Andy Tate have arranged play dates where they spell their own names wrong with alphabet spaghetti and then ring home to ask if they can stay over to build blanket tents and play with Andy's playmobil castle
That is what Stephen Howson has been doing recently

Up until the smashing they got on Sunday I could see Fergie's influence on the team but just filtered through Ten Bob.
The snarling, aggression and "we're man utd utd we do what we want" attitude was back in the team.
I can spot the piss can's traits a mile off.

He seems to forget though that bullies don't like to be bullied back.
He seems to forget utd's dominance stopped when Bobby Manc fronted him to a worldwide audience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.