United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

long time since i have laughed so much, heaven only knows what they were thinking

What the actual ?
RJoqALW.gif

I don't see this result derailing the rags progress unfortunately. Going back to 2011/12 we beat them 6-1 at home and they pushed us all the way for the title. This season we thrashed them 6-3 and if we hadn't settled at 6-1 we could have easily scored more, but they have recovered well. As much as I hate Neville he is partly right in saying it was a freak result. Liverpool had one of those games where everything went for them. Certain rags lost their heads and composure which didn't help either. Of course I hope I'm wrong and this result means all the wheels fall off their bus.

I don't see this result derailing the rags progress unfortunately. Going back to 2011/12 we beat them 6-1 at home and they pushed us all the way for the title. This season we thrashed them 6-3 and if we hadn't settled at 6-1 we could have easily scored more, but they have recovered well. As much as I hate Neville he is partly right in saying it was a freak result. Liverpool had one of those games where everything went for them. Certain rags lost their heads and composure which didn't help either. Of course I hope I'm wrong and this result means all the wheels fall off their bus.

Someone close to the club asked Ten Hag where he thought the squad was, in terms of ability. Despite all the media hype and talk of them being back, he said, "six out of ten". I think another 2 transfer windows to get anywhere close to challenging.

Their 2012 side had more resolve than the current lot. The only nagging doubt is PGMOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.