United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if you lot have heard owt, but apparently at last nights match, the Betis fans ripped off seats and threw them at the disabled fans below. They were attacking stewards, and outside the ground they were hitting people with belt buckles.

Those cup games are always a big draw for local school kids, because the people not in the cup schemes give up about 25,000 seats, on a first come first serve basis.

I always thought that Seville was a super middle class city, where everyone was sophisticated and cultured, but apparently not.

Fq2ztiuWYAI27jc

The point of my post was that when cantona attacked Mathew Simmons then he should not have been shocked to find himself on the receiving end of a response from cantona. He got his just desserts.
Don’t know about that mate, if I remember rightly at the time Simmons stated that all he said was something along the lines of “Off you go Cantona, it’s an early shower for you!” I’ve heard loads of fans shout this at matches , totally believable stuff :)

Dunno if you lot have heard owt, but apparently at last nights match, the Betis fans ripped off seats and threw them at the disabled fans below. They were attacking stewards, and outside the ground they were hitting people with belt buckles.

Those cup games are always a big draw for local school kids, because the people not in the cup schemes give up about 25,000 seats, on a first come first serve basis.

I always thought that Seville was a super middle class city, where everyone was sophisticated and cultured, but apparently not.
According to the MUen it was sausage rolls and tissues with a few plastic cups they threw.
Mind you throwing anything into a crowd is shithouse behaviour.

Don’t know about that mate, if I remember rightly at the time Simmons stated that all he said was something along the lines of “Off you go Cantona, it’s an early shower for you!” I’ve heard loads of fans shout this at matches , totally believable stuff :)

I've spent time with a few of Matthew Simmons' mates. He said a lot worse than that, and wasn't going to stop... until he was kicked into next week that is!

Apparently, he didn't have to pay for a pint in his local for ages after the event. There was always 'one in the pipe' for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.