United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain’t happening…..4/0 to red shite

Next to no chance, I'd say. Saints aren't where they are in the table by accident. They're shite. And yes; I remember all too well what happened at St Mary's a couple of months back.
A lad's got to have a dream.....Bournemouth managed a result yesterday and the gap in class is less today.

A lad's got to have a dream.....Bournemouth managed a result yesterday and the gap in class is less today.
Which, unfortunately, makes it less likely to happen again today. What's the chances of two of those type of results in the one weekend?

*Feel free to come back on here later on and rip the shit out of me if Southampton win at "The Theatre of Dreams"™ today.

Which, unfortunately, makes it less likely to happen again today. What's the chances of two of those type of results in the one weekend?

*Feel free to come back on here later on and rip the shit out of me if Southampton win at "The Theatre of Dreams"™ today.
As Kev would say "I'd love it".....

What's happened to the quad? It's been strangely silent for a week. It was never real anyway. It was always a work of complete fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.