United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if you lot have heard owt, but apparently at last nights match, the Betis fans ripped off seats and threw them at the disabled fans below. They were attacking stewards, and outside the ground they were hitting people with belt buckles.

Those cup games are always a big draw for local school kids, because the people not in the cup schemes give up about 25,000 seats, on a first come first serve basis.

I always thought that Seville was a super middle class city, where everyone was sophisticated and cultured, but apparently not.
No I've not heard that and as a Manchester based Blue I would have thought somewhere on the Internet somebody, especially with such a well oiled PR machine, would have told me.

Dunno if you lot have heard owt, but apparently at last nights match, the Betis fans ripped off seats and threw them at the disabled fans below. They were attacking stewards, and outside the ground they were hitting people with belt buckles.

Those cup games are always a big draw for local school kids, because the people not in the cup schemes give up about 25,000 seats, on a first come first serve basis.

I always thought that Seville was a super middle class city, where everyone was sophisticated and cultured, but apparently not.
It's a wonderful city but like the Seville fans(who attacked us in a bar over there) they've probably got their fair share of fuckwits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.