United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check the comments. So much for their human rights crusade and principles. Pretty much everyone saying they want the Qataris.

Lifelong Chelsea season ticket holding rag pulls out to allow a guy 'only' worth £1.2b to slip in to pay £5b+ for the scum.

We've been here before, what could possibly go wrong?

Lifelong Chelsea season ticket holding rag pulls out to allow a guy 'only' worth £1.2b to slip in to pay £5b+ for the scum.

Next season the fans will have banners stating "We want the Glazers Back" coupled with the wearing of red and black scarfs.

I have met him a few times. I doubt he would overpay or throw money at it. He's a chemist but also clever with financials so he's made his money buying undervalued chemical companies and understanding what he can put together in a group. Don't think that's really going to help united much. I think united are his team but he's hardly a Stretford Ender, probably knows their last score but that's about it, more sailing, motor sport, running etc. He is very arrogant though so would fit in well but don't see it happening myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.