United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the raggets have been given (and I use the word deliberately) Brighton in the Woman's FA Cup, yet again the lowest ranked club in it.
Be interesting to see how the official ref the rags, and ragettes matches.
Clearly looking for both to be in the finals at Wembley, and i wonder how those finals will be reffed.
Watch this space
I can see, although if City make the final they could upset the apple cart,,a double header for the rags.

Lets see how the officials work this one

Check the comments. So much for their human rights crusade and principles. Pretty much everyone saying they want the Qataris.

This is the Daily Telegraph yesterday. Today they do a total hatchet job on the swamp. They mention leaking roofs, overflowing toilets and various other major issues. They interview fans who slag the stadium off whilst they profess their love of rag, as I say, total hatchet job.
I wonder if the tax haven Chelsea fan is briefing them ?

This is the Daily Telegraph yesterday. Today they do a total hatchet job on the swamp. They mention leaking roofs, overflowing toilets and various other major issues. They interview fans who slag the stadium off whilst they profess their love of rag, as I say, total hatchet job.
I wouldn't put it past the Rag's PR department (elements within the club - Piscan?) trying to drive the price down to force the Glasers out.

just turned on SSN and dear old Kaveh Bollockol is giving his very considered opinion on the sale of the biggest and bestest club in the world

He waffled about how sir Jim R would only buy the club as long as he could run it as a community asset and as he wants to win things..., caveat he won't pay stupid money for the scum.

His delegation included Sir Dave Brailsford Ineos Sports Director of Sports.

Kaveh also thinks the scum are 'the crown jewels' of sport.

Who would believe he can think, he really is a pillock

You are right about them airbrushing history. Can't even find a still image of it. Their PR department are incredibly efficient at covering shit up. Can't clear it all up though ;-)

You are right about them airbrushing history. Can't even find a still image of it. Their PR department are incredibly efficient at covering shit up. Can't clear it all up though ;-)

i wonder what would happen if at that point silva would have told his players to come off the pitch and demanded an explination from var as to why it wasn't a penalty, could you imagine taggart standing by and letting that go, he'd have been on the pitch double quick

like homes under the hammer
this now can swing bothways = wont over pay or bid not high enough
Glazers are staying

just turned on SSN and dear old Kaveh Bollockol is giving his very considered opinion on the sale of the biggest and bestest club in the world

He waffled about how sir Jim R would only buy the club as long as he could run it as a community asset and as he wants to win things..., caveat he won't pay stupid money for the scum.

He's a grade A tw@t.

Just like when he said they are getting Danny on the beek,an 80 million player for 40 million,the guy is a halfwit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.