United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading an athletic article (for free) about players who dive amd theres some cracking quotes in there...

From the article

A current Premier League player, who is speaking on condition of anonymity because of what he goes on to say about one of his own team-mates, agrees with those comments about Fernandes.

“I can’t stand the guy. When I watch him, he makes my blood boil at times. But then I’m more of the opinion that if someone is on your team like that, I still don’t like it. Whereas some people love it (if they’re on the same team).”

Earlier this season, the club’s manager held a squad meeting about the importance of winning more fouls. He told the team they were naive and “needed to have a bit more shithousery about us”.

“He said that he felt other teams were doing it a lot more than us and we needed to be cleverer with it — we needed to win fouls, we needed to go down,” the player says. “He did sessions on it, on taking contact and hitting the floor in training.”

Shocking stuff... Not haha

So am I correct in believing that if whoever buys the club then immediately clears all united's debt... that's absolutely fine and no issue at all regarding FFP?

Just reading an athletic article (for free) about players who dive amd theres some cracking quotes in there...

From the article

A current Premier League player, who is speaking on condition of anonymity because of what he goes on to say about one of his own team-mates, agrees with those comments about Fernandes.

“I can’t stand the guy. When I watch him, he makes my blood boil at times. But then I’m more of the opinion that if someone is on your team like that, I still don’t like it. Whereas some people love it (if they’re on the same team).”

Earlier this season, the club’s manager held a squad meeting about the importance of winning more fouls. He told the team they were naive and “needed to have a bit more shithousery about us”.

“He said that he felt other teams were doing it a lot more than us and we needed to be cleverer with it — we needed to win fouls, we needed to go down,” the player says. “He did sessions on it, on taking contact and hitting the floor in training.”

Shocking stuff... Not haha
Wonder if his name is Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.