United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian reporting that they're using this sale process to drive up the value of the club in order to give them more leverage to borrow. The more valuable the asset, the more they can borrow against it.

This only hardens my suspicion that they're using united to prop up the shopping malls, via using the shares as security for their borrowing. Either that or they're looking to borrow more money to rebuild the swamp.
Do you think this means they will not be selling at all, this is just a scam to get them higher loans?

Fans can buy their share of half the club for $6 Under this chancer’s plan. The price of a half-time pint.
There's a huge flaw in his plan though. Even if he manages to raise the $3bn required to purchase his half of the club, he still needs to find a billion rags willing to part with $3, which is probably around 3 rags for every halfway serious football fan (of any club) worldwide.

Guardian reporting that they're using this sale process to drive up the value of the club in order to give them more leverage to borrow. The more valuable the asset, the more they can borrow against it.

This only hardens my suspicion that they're using united to prop up the shopping malls, via using the shares as security for their borrowing. Either that or they're looking to borrow more money to rebuild the swamp.
There must be many of us who have suspected all long that this is a charade by the Glazers in order to meet their own ends.
I would be amazed if they sell the club, and let's all hope they don't. :-)

There must be many of us who have suspected all long that this is a charade by the Glazers in order to meet their own ends.
I would be amazed if they sell the club, and let's all hope they don't. :-)
the only down side to glazers now is it's been highlighted by all the shithole needs rebuilding

There's a huge flaw in his plan though. Even if he manages to raise the $3bn required to purchase his half of the club, he still needs to find a billion rags willing to part with $3, which is probably around 3 rags for every halfway serious football fan (of any club) worldwide.
Yup. Seems he believes rag nonsense PR. In the unlikely event of his offer being accepted, a big shock follows when two old lags from Surrey are the only takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.