United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is, i said a while ago that this would happen.
Scumbags both of them
To defend her, scumbag was charged with Coercive Control. It was disgraceful that CPS just threw in the towel as this is exactly what happens in these situations. He controls her, he wants her pregnant for the positive publicity, she has little say in the matter.

2 months ago Cefferin stated owners should not be allowed to have multiple clubs. This was a direct attack at our business model, no doubt he was pushed by the rags and others.
Now he says its OK. The fact that the owner of PSG is very highly placed in Uefa and wants to buy the rags is incidental.
This stinks like Davyhulme Sewage Works at the height of summer when the release valve is broken.
In fairness, we're talking "Scum" here, so, will anyone notice any difference?

Stories on Twitter from that **** Castles that the Qataris want to link up the Rags, PSG and Braga as a powerful multi-club network.

So is he now admitting that it would be a state backed bid given that previously they have been at pains to stress it was a purchase by the sheik only.

And if so, how the hell can they own the Rags and PSG when they could both be in the same champions league?

On a side note they are also saying that some sources within the club are concerned that if the Qatari's do take over they may want to make significant changes to how the club is currently run.

No fucking shit Sherlock, for £6 Billion thats the least you would expect to do.

A new axis of evil.

TBH we don’t have to worry about Braga.

Driving into Macc yesterday I got cut up at traffic lights by a red Rolls Royce with 1 MCR number plate . Not having that as you do. I over took the pillock on the Silk Road and glanced left to see Fergusson at the wheel. Clearly the old fart shouldn't really be driving still. Lol.

But at least he got to see my City sticker in my rear window assuming he could see that far. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.