United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock....horror.....after shitting on his country,and rubbing it in by going on holiday,......the uber **** that is Rashford has 'resumed light training and could be available for the Newcastle game'.

Disgraceful.
And still people say the pisscan isn't pulling the strings at the swamp.

Driving into Macc yesterday I got cut up at traffic lights by a red Rolls Royce with 1 MCR number plate . Not having that as you do. I over took the pillock on the Silk Road and glanced left to see Fergusson at the wheel. Clearly the old fart shouldn't really be driving still. Lol.

But at least he got to see my City sticker in my rear window assuming he could see that far. :-)

1 MCR what's his links to Manchester ?

1 TRF I get that
7 WAT I get that
1 UTD I get that

They are obsessed with our City, personally I have no feelings to Trafford

Anyone read the Athletic article on Greenwood. Horrible bastards. It’s also pretty clear United are using social media’s response to these potential comeback stories to gauge idea of whether they should allow him back or not. Fucking scumbag club

Athletic paywall, but from what I gathered on the internet, he was always a prick.

- Was a **** in school because he was a better footballer.
- Called people of his age group 'shit' if he didn't rate them.
- Bad reputation among teachers.
- Broke lockdown rules constantly, hosting parties and disturbing his neighbours
- Did not turn up at team hotels for matches sometimes.
- Solskjaer covered up alot for his absences, claiming him to be 'ill'.
- Stayed up till the wee hours 4am/5am blasting music, which some at club believe contributed to his frequent 'illnesses'.
- Claimed Ronaldo 'is finished' when Ronaldo was at Madrid.
- Prick in training and generally did not take training seriously, disrespecting teammates and staff
- Broke lockdown rules during international training and was sent home subsequently

- Abusive towards partner
- Then broke bail multiple times

- Now, pathetic PR spin from Laurie Whitwell/Athletic

Maybe I missed some. Generally he is an ass who grew up with nobody telling him no.

Really makes you wonder about the club culture, if they let someone like that make it as far as the first team. Pep would've shafted him out first chance he gets.

Last edited:
Was a **** in school because he was a better footballer.
- Broke lockdown rules constantly, hosting parties and disturbing his neighbours
- Stayed up till the wee hours 4am/5am blasting music, which some at club believe contributed to his frequent 'illnesses'.
- Prick in training and generally did not take training seriously, disrespecting teammates and staff
- Broke lockdown rules during international training and was sent home subsequently
An ideal rag, then.

Athletic paywall, but from what I gathered on the internet, he was always a prick.

Maybe I missed some. Generally he is an ass who grew up with nobody telling him no.

Really makes you wonder about the club culture, if they let someone like that make it as far as the first team. Pep would've shafted him out first chance he gets.
Hope they keep him

Wasn't that the same incident Phil got sent home for?

I'm pretty sure Pep read Phil the riot act after that. Greenwood probably just got an arm round the shoulder.

Wasn't that the same incident Phil got sent home for?

I'm pretty sure Pep read Phil the riot act after that. Greenwood probably just got an arm round the shoulder.
I think so. Shows you the difference in club culture. I wouldn't say Foden was the most well-behaved kid, but I'm certain our club molded him for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.