United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When, or if this bid happens, is the money that is paid money that goes directly to the Glaziers for them to keep all to themselves and do whatever they want with it?

If so how much money will the new owners be allowed to invest into the club for player transfers and modernisation? Will FFP (if applied in this case) dictate the level of investment that can be made and will the amount that it was purchased for be influential to that actual amount?

Or are the Premiere League and UEFA busily redrafting the rules as I type to ensure they are given a free run the whole transfer market - no limitations? A rule that will likely be prefixed with "these enhanced rules will only apply to acquisitions made after (insert date of united take over)"

Under FFP rules I just don't see how anyone that pays such a huge sum can then move forward and invest billions in the squad and infrastructure, given all the shit we've been getting.
Chelsea thread this way >>>>>>>>

Athletic paywall, but from what I gathered on the internet, he was always a prick.

- Was a **** in school because he was a better footballer.
- Called people of his age group 'shit' if he didn't rate them.
- Bad reputation among teachers.
- Broke lockdown rules constantly, hosting parties and disturbing his neighbours
- Did not turn up at team hotels for matches sometimes.
- Solskjaer covered up alot for his absences, claiming him to be 'ill'.
- Stayed up till the wee hours 4am/5am blasting music, which some at club believe contributed to his frequent 'illnesses'.
- Claimed Ronaldo 'is finished' when Ronaldo was at Madrid.
- Prick in training and generally did not take training seriously, disrespecting teammates and staff
- Broke lockdown rules during international training and was sent home subsequently

- Abusive towards partner
- Then broke bail multiple times

- Now, pathetic PR spin from Laurie Whitwell/Athletic

Maybe I missed some. Generally he is an ass who grew up with nobody telling him no.

Really makes you wonder about the club culture, if they let someone like that make it as far as the first team. Pep would've shafted him out first chance he gets.
Hell fit in fine with the rags then. He’s like the anti-Saka.

Athletic paywall, but from what I gathered on the internet, he was always a prick.

- Was a **** in school because he was a better footballer.
- Called people of his age group 'shit' if he didn't rate them.
- Bad reputation among teachers.
- Broke lockdown rules constantly, hosting parties and disturbing his neighbours
- Did not turn up at team hotels for matches sometimes.
- Solskjaer covered up alot for his absences, claiming him to be 'ill'.
- Stayed up till the wee hours 4am/5am blasting music, which some at club believe contributed to his frequent 'illnesses'.
- Claimed Ronaldo 'is finished' when Ronaldo was at Madrid.
- Prick in training and generally did not take training seriously, disrespecting teammates and staff
- Broke lockdown rules during international training and was sent home subsequently

- Abusive towards partner
- Then broke bail multiple times

- Now, pathetic PR spin from Laurie Whitwell/Athletic

Maybe I missed some. Generally he is an ass who grew up with nobody telling him no.

Really makes you wonder about the club culture, if they let someone like that make it as far as the first team. Pep would've shafted him out first chance he gets.
Reading that then it's just a matter of time before his next incident. He sounds unmanageable so let's get him straight back into their squad as soon as possible - especially as he may expose the very thin hard man veneer of the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.