United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the deal here?
Do the Glazer's pay off the debt with the money they receive or do the new owners pay £5 billion and are then responsible for the debt?
As their accounts are hidden in the Cayman's and not open to public scrutiny, we will never know

th-1586888978.jpeg

What is the deal here?
Do the Glazer's pay off the debt with the money they receive or do the new owners pay £5 billion and are then responsible for the debt?
I'm assuming the new owner could pay it off once they take ownership, after all it is the clubs debt not the Glazers.
As Radcliffe says not that anyone even knows just how big the debt is anyway with the accounts being hidden away in the Cayman Islands, which also isn't a problem at all for the authorities as far as FFP is concerned.

Weird thing is no one who wants to buy the club can have a deep dive into the finances until the Glazers except one of the bids!

Have had a nightmare experience with a plumber - I first paid him for a part, the part broke soon after, he came to do it again then said I needed a new shower. So I sent him a few hundred quid for the materials (and agreed I'd pay the rest when the job was done), then he said his daughter was sick and he couldn't do the job, and that he'd send my money back. A month later and lots of phone calls (with no answer) and

What is the deal here?
I heard some twat on the news saying Glazers want the asking price then the debt to be paid by new owners. God I love the Glazers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.