United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Arnold, an ever-present at home and away games, is believed to have highlighted Villa Park and Goodison Park as antiquated grounds that still have pureness and character that modern stadia lacks.

Might as well be (an antiquated) Villa or Everton

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind, fuck em. Not sure how this can be true given their capacity has reduced slightly recently.

Record match attendance and match-by-match hospitality revenues were driven by strong pitch performance across all competitions – ticket sales for the current 2022/23 season have surpassed the record set in 2016/17 totalling a cumulative 2.3 million tickets sold.

Richard Arnold, an ever-present at home and away games, is believed to have highlighted Villa Park and Goodison Park as antiquated grounds that still have pureness and character that modern stadia lacks.

Might as well be (an antiquated) Villa or Everton
He's clearly never been in the away section at Goodison.

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind, fuck em. Not sure how this can be true given their capacity has reduced slightly recently.

Record match attendance and match-by-match hospitality revenues were driven by strong pitch performance across all competitions – ticket sales for the current 2022/23 season have surpassed the record set in 2016/17 totalling a cumulative 2.3 million tickets sold.

And why the refs been giving them a helping hand all season! If they got no champs league football next season they be in more shit, unless this cheap ass Qatar banker buys them with his 1.2b worth!

£536m in debt, and we're the ones being investigated for financial irregularities?

If I had a pound for every time a United fan said "yeah, but it's manageable debt", I'd be able to pay off half of it for them myself.

But I wouldn't. I'd splash it all on giving new contracts to Maguire, Fred and that lad from deliverance after his 2 goal midweek performance.

St Marcus has been resurrected and will be fit to play against the barcodes.

Praise the lord!

Something very fishy about that.

fish-fingers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.