United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
£536m in debt, and we're the ones being investigated for financial irregularities?

If I had a pound for every time a United fan said "yeah, but it's manageable debt", I'd be able to pay off half of it for them myself.

But I wouldn't. I'd splash it all on giving new contracts to Maguire, Fred and that lad from deliverance after his 2 goal midweek performance.
But if every loyal rag supporter paid a pound to pay off the debt then it would easily be reduced to £535.75million…

If only I had the hi-tech skills to get up a picture of Sid from Toy Story for compare and contrast purposes
images

Here ya go...;)
Good comparison also.

How can they be £1 billion in debt yet allowed to keep spending £200m every summer, yet we get investigated?

And why has no one at City, or indeed any other PL club call the rags out publicly on this?

Are they just allowed to go further in debt, yet if Leicester, Chelsea or anyone else don’t balance the books they get transfer bans?

Oh dear how sad never mind

So whoever buys the rag will have to pay off the debts, presumably? They'll need a bloody great big wallet to pay that and invest in restructuring the swamp, not to mention buying players - including Kane(pen) and Jude Bellingham, reportedly.

I shouldn't laugh, but fuck it, it's hilarious.

So whoever buys the rag will have to pay off the debts, presumably? They'll need a bloody great big wallet to pay that and invest in restructuring the swamp, not to mention buying players - including Kane(pen) and Jude Bellingham, reportedly.

I shouldn't laugh, but fuck it, it's hilarious.
1 Billion quid in debt. Sounds like a well run club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.