United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched him. He was their best player last season and has also pocketed Haaland. Left-footed and ace on the ball. He also has a good leap and is aggressive in the air, I’d back him to do better in aerial duels then taller CB’s like Pau Torres.

Bet you're glad to have something to chirp about, however trivial .

Bit like the rags really.

Didn't he also cheat on his dying wife? While she was rotting away with cancer in a hospice somewhere he was out rutting with his bit on the side?
Yes but a super injunction put a stop to the media at the time. Apparently his children would have suffered if it was allowed to be reported !!!!
Your mum's dying but your dad is shagging some woman, hmmm I wonder which would upset them the most.

It is amazing how many people have either forgotten that fact or like BT simply ignore it.
He is a drug cheat. I am sure Lance Armstrong isn't a pundit for the Tour de France so why is this cheat on our TV.

Because BT are absolutely pathetic and use him so the rag hoardes will watch .

Not forgetting his expert anaysis of couse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.