United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's started!

Remember, this is The Eredivisie compared to the Premier League.

0-D8-B1-FB2-4-C82-47-A0-B02-F-78-CA1-C89428-D.png

View attachment 49929
fook me 5 foot 9, hope he marks Haaland at corners

Have you watched him. He was their best player last season and has also pocketed Haaland. Left-footed and ace on the ball. He also has a good leap and is aggressive in the air, I’d back him to do better in aerial duels then taller CB’s like Pau Torres.
Not that you’re biased, of course.

Or desperate.

Or both.

Oh what a surprise, another BBC article on the Rags.
Apparently despite being being small, he won 5 more headers than Slabhead last season. wow, what a stat, 5 headers more than a poor defender and in the mighty Dutch League. And he played once for Argentina at the Copa America in 2021. Arsenal pulled out of the deal once it got past 30 odd million but despite Rags paying 57 million, according to Sky they beat Arsenal to him lol

Have you watched him. He was their best player last season and has also pocketed Haaland. Left-footed and ace on the ball. He also has a good leap and is aggressive in the air, I’d back him to do better in aerial duels then taller CB’s like Pau Torres.
You hadn't heard of him till u was linked lol

It's started!

Remember, this is The Eredivisie compared to the Premier League.

0-D8-B1-FB2-4-C82-47-A0-B02-F-78-CA1-C89428-D.png

View attachment 49929
Ha ha, 'he won more arial duels than Harry Mcguuire'
Fuck me I've won more arial duels than Maguire and I'm 64 with a dodgy spine and a missing tooth. (The last one isnt that important with regards to aerial duals but I thought I'd mention it)

It is amazing how many people have either forgotten that fact or like BT simply ignore it.
He is a drug cheat. I am sure Lance Armstrong isn't a pundit for the Tour de France so why is this cheat on our TV.
Didn't he also cheat on his dying wife? While she was rotting away with cancer in a hospice somewhere he was out rutting with his bit on the side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.