United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he also cheat on his dying wife? While she was rotting away with cancer in a hospice somewhere he was out rutting with his bit on the side?
This keeps getting repeated on here, like it‘s established fact, but where is the source for this? I’ve never seen this anywhere other than on here.

In about 2004 I used to see a girl, a former Virgin stewardess, who flew and was mates with someone he was shagging at that time, so I know from personal experience he was a serial shagger and philanderer, but I have seen nothing anywhere to support this suggestion he was shagging around when his wife (and mother of his kids) was dying of cancer, which despite his previous reprehensible track record is still a pretty poor thing to accuse someone of without any verifiable evidence, insufferable rag or not.

Does anyone have any source for this?

fook me 5 foot 9, hope he marks Haaland at corners
Just noticed that too! Never heard of him or this nick-name " the butcher of amsterdam ! " Where do they come up with this crap? Perhaps he will become the " salmon of the Premier League " Seriously though Erling won't even have to jump!

Have you watched him. He was their best player last season and has also pocketed Haaland. Left-footed and ace on the ball. He also has a good leap and is aggressive in the air, I’d back him to do better in aerial duels then taller CB’s like Pau Torres.
You'd never heard of the midget until a few days ago you fucking chancer.

With that squad they should be challenging for top 4. It will be interesting to see how ETH adapts to the premier league and this year many teams are getting stronger. What's the situation with Penaldo

They win 2 friendlies and they emerge from their hiding places giddy as fuck.
Yeah, we haven’t seen him for months.

Then, all of a sudden, after wins against the other cheek of the same arse's third team and an Australian - hardly one of the great leagues of the world - side, he’s back on here full of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.