United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This keeps getting repeated on here, like it‘s established fact, but where is the source for this? I’ve never seen this anywhere other than on here.

In about 2004 I used to see a girl, a former Virgin stewardess, who flew and was mates with someone he was shagging at that time, so I know from personal experience he was a serial shagger and philanderer, but I have seen nothing anywhere to support this suggestion he was shagging around when his wife (and mother of his kids) was dying of cancer, which despite his previous reprehensible track record is still a pretty poor thing to accuse someone of without any verifiable evidence, insufferable rag or not.

Does anyone have any source for this?
Same source that he was a coke head.

Aka everyone knows

They’ve bought a 5ft 9 centre back, for the PL? That will go well.

And what’s this ‘butcher’ bollocks the BBC are buying into? Bunch of fucking sausages all of them.

They keep saying it’s fine cos he can jump. Failing to acknowledge that if the 6 foot+ player he’s marking can also jump (and many of them can) then he is still going to be easily out jumped.

Looks like Sky have a hard-on for the Rags chances with Pep-lite at the helm. Signing a titch in CD reminds me of Pep giving Garcia time but realising he neither had the skill, nor the defensive qualities that the PL needs.

Copying City’s failures is a new trait that I’m looking forward to seeing.

Looks like Sky have a hard-on for the Rags chances with Pep-lite at the helm. Signing a titch in CD reminds me of Pep giving Garcia time but realising he neither had the skill, nor the defensive qualities that the PL needs.

Copying City’s failures is a new trait that I’m looking forward to seeing.
I thought Pep wanted to keep Garcia.

It was just that little Eric wanted to join the Spanish rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.