United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that an invitation?
yeah-sure-why-notb-jim-carrey.gif

If they don’t make top 4 surely he’ll be asked why he thought Carthorse was better than Ronaldo. I know he’s a bit of a **** but fvk me after everything he achieved, the Rags fucked him off for this fella. It’s like when Michael Hutchence dropped Helena Christiansen for fucking Paula Yates, it’s a mystery.
That was Toyah.

Team discipline,moral and tactics are all much better.Hag takes no shit and will get a grip of anyone who step out of line,as he has proved with Rashford.The entire club has stabilised beyond expectation1

They have won one trophy,they will probably win another and they will achieve a top 4 finish.Their fickle supporters have returned in numbers,delusion or otherwise.....they see huge reason to be positive.

They are still light years off our level,but they have improved hugely.

I can understand our fans not even entertaining the idea,as its not seen as being a Big Blue.....but it's a reality.
Takes no shit? Like when Ronaldo was suspended? But then the next game brought back as captain. Or Fishfingers reporting injured and buggering off on his jollies instead of returning for treatment, then being praised for being refreshed before turning in one of the most insipid performances of the season. Yeah he sure takes no shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.