United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
plays into glazers out mob as it's not lack of investment in playing squad ( they won trophy) it's lack of investment in infrastructure thats issue
cluching at straws
Yep, that's the narrative I get when I point out how much The Glazers (god bless 'em) have backed every manager financially to fund new players and the biggest wage bill in English football.

As much as it annoys me sometimes that we don't have many ex players of ours biased as fuck on BT or Sky etc, the ones we have remain fairly impartial. In comparison to ex Liverpool or Utd players you could argue they're neutral!
I agree, the funny thing is we have pundits on bt and sky who are fair and impartial 90% of the time. As soon as the likes of Lescott, Richards and SWP say anything positive or say a decision was for or against City, they have hypercrites like Ferdinand, Shearer, Carragher and Neville calling them biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.