United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
PR:
The club said in a statement .

“However, during follow-up discussions with the FA, it became clear that we were unable to provide the necessary certainty around the availability of Old Trafford due to potential repainting of the stadium.”
sorted it for you
thank me later

Things are going great at the swamp!! Can't sell as the present owners are trying to wring every last penny out of the sale. Ground not nominated to host the next Euro competition because it is an out of date, crumbling embarrassment. that's just for starters!! HAPPY DAYS!!!
plays into glazers out mob as it's not lack of investment in playing squad ( they won trophy) it's lack of investment in infrastructure thats issue
cluching at straws

Brief panic attack there lads. For a split second I was hoping for a Rag win tonight in the hope it would hamper there league top 4 challenge. Thankfully, I came to my senses equally as quick.

Hope they get twatted tonight.
I have a feeling they might get twatted. All any team needs to do against utd is work hard and keep going... they don't have the fight in them, nor for too long.

Sir Marcus of fishfinger out for "a few games"?

I expect him to start on Thursday, ministry of lies full of shit.

I watched a review show from ESPN and they were discussing Eric Tent Peg’s putting the blame for Rashford’s injury on the Premier League. Apparently playing late on the previous Sunday then early on a Saturday was wrong. That’s six days between games! To be fair, the presenters gave him pelters and laughed at the daft twat - but funny enough I’ve not heard much of it in the British press … I wonder why?

Another plank of the Glazer’s enticing buyers spiel gone.
‘Oh… yeah, you’ll have to stump up all the cash for the stadium rebuild, unlike the govt backed 1945 & 1966 ones, sorry’
If any potential owners don't want to pay to revamp the swamp, another option is to provide a brand new stadium free of charge just like their first Sugar Daddy did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.