United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
PR:
The club said in a statement last week: “Manchester United were pleased to put Old Trafford forward as a potential host of Uefa Euro 2028 matches and proud of the strong case we made.

“However, during follow-up discussions with the FA, it became clear that we were unable to provide the necessary certainty around the availability of Old Trafford due to potential redevelopment of the stadium.”

Reality:
Its a shit hole that would be an embarrassment for visiting fans

Strong case - no idea what condition OT will be in when you need it.

Last edited:
Things are going great at the swamp!! Can't sell as the present owners are trying to wring every last penny out of the sale. Ground not nominated to host the next Euro competition because it is an out of date, crumbling embarrassment. that's just for starters!! HAPPY DAYS!!!

Apparently a minimum of £130m is being asked for Jude Bellingham.
The dippers have dipped out of the race to sign him.
So it's R.M. us and the rags left
What I want to know is, with the amount of debt the rags are in, (C/L not yet guaranteed either), how on earth the rags can afford him ?
Where's ffp in all this?

Apparently a minimum of £130m is being asked for Jude Bellingham.
The dippers have dipped out of the race to sign him.
So it's R.M. us and the rags left
What I want to know is, with the amount of debt the rags are in, (C/L not yet guaranteed either), how on earth the rags can afford him ?
Where's ffp in all this?
It's all to keep the share price high and them remotely relevant. There is no way he'll risk his career at that crumbling, historic monument to exploitation and bullying. The only two he'll be considering are us and RM. Looking at it logically it's us. Provided we stump up. The latest Sheik Jizzm, farce negotiations, shows they are well off any deal, but the media lap up them spunking money they haven't got without any questions. Compare to the forensic interrogations we get about everything.

No need to know what day it is, as per a previous post, the rag I spoke to on Tuesday thought they were playing next week!
To be fair, the Rag I spoke to got free tickets for him and his lad from his sons school for the home leg.
I queried this as we all know that you "can't get a ticket" for any Rag games and they all sell out weeks and weeks I'm advance??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.