United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pain in Spain is felt mainly by the Rags.

Nocked out of Europe 5 times in a row by Spanish teams.
And don't forget de donut... nutmegged by Spanish Dave in the sick swan....how we laughed.

The funniest ever tho was Porteagues "Surprise!!! "at the far post,Bernie beating best and most highly paid goalkeeper in the world on his near post at the swamp
I laughed out loud in the pub for that one...could not stop laughing for ages.pay.him.some.more.

The Jam- Thats Entertainment!

The manager as well, he picks the side and decides the tactics. They were two nil up against mid table Spanish opposition and then let Seville score the next five goals in the tie.

They are in a scrap for the Champions league places with a team that finished 11th last season in Newcastle and Spurs who don’t have a manager. They got some extremely favourable draws to get to the league cup final which has been their only success. Give it another couple of seasons and they will be hounding him out and demanding Giggsy gets the nod til the end of the season.
Talking of extremely favourable draws...how many matches/ years on the bounce now for them being drawn at home in the bbc fa cup?

I find the scapegoating/narrative of Maguire very disturbing.

It's become a national thing, with the mainstream and social media taking it in turns to pick up the baton.

It's bullying, pure and simple.

He's made a few mistakes, but he's conveniently carrying the can for a club and a supporter base looking for anything to excuse away how shit they are.

Sancho and Anthony cost a combined £160m and have been nothing short of lamentable.

The Glazers are accused of all sorts, yet they consistently ensure United are one of the top spenders and sanctioned a record £300m splurge last summer.

Maguire is the main target on the back pages today when anyone with a brain knows De Gea was at fault for two goals.

People even cite his looks. A bunch of fucking shitbags looking for an easy pile-on, when they wouldn't fucking dare to do it to his face.

One day a player is going to be taken to the brink and then all these pricks will all clutch their pearls and ask what we can do to avoid a tragedy in the future?

Maguire is having a bad time of it, but most people will at some stage, when nothing seems to go right.

He's a dad, a husband, a son.

United and their sycophants all need to look closer to home, starting with their entitlement.
I agree wholeheartedly, said same to my son last night. He’s not that bad a player either, just needs to get out of that dump.

Media very transparent too, they know chances are De Gea is staying whereas Slab will be on his way so it’s easier to pile on him.

I find the scapegoating/narrative of Maguire very disturbing.

It's become a national thing, with the mainstream and social media taking it in turns to pick up the baton.

It's bullying, pure and simple.

He's made a few mistakes, but he's conveniently carrying the can for a club and a supporter base looking for anything to excuse away how shit they are.

Sancho and Anthony cost a combined £160m and have been nothing short of lamentable.

The Glazers are accused of all sorts, yet they consistently ensure United are one of the top spenders and sanctioned a record £300m splurge last summer.

Maguire is the main target on the back pages today when anyone with a brain knows De Gea was at fault for two goals.

People even cite his looks. A bunch of fucking shitbags looking for an easy pile-on, when they wouldn't fucking dare to do it to his face.

One day a player is going to be taken to the brink and then all these pricks will all clutch their pearls and ask what we can do to avoid a tragedy in the future?

Maguire is having a bad time of it, but most people will at some stage, when nothing seems to go right.

He's a dad, a husband, a son.

United and their sycophants all need to look closer to home, starting with their entitlement.
Whole heartedly agree but i think its just a mob mentality thing. Weve done it. Richard edghill would bleed blue but still plenty gave him tonnes of shit.

Football fans are just fucking idiots sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.