United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree wholeheartedly, said same to my son last night. He’s not that bad a player either, just needs to get out of that dump.

Media very transparent too, they know chances are De Gea is staying whereas Slab will be on his way so it’s easier to pile on him.
The issue i find is while people like Sancho and that weird rat looking fella they signed for 80-odd million have been complete wastes of money and are utter dogshit, Maguire seems to make far fewer but much higher profile errors.

Generally he's alright, but when he fucks up it's usually a proper howler.

Let’s just hope that a valuable lesson has been learned in that you should never get suckered in by the media and there over hyping of United

There where shit at the start of the season and they are gonna be shit come the end ............ a run of easy games had the masses think that was the dawn of a new era when the reality is that they are years away from doing anything of note ........... yes the may qualify for the CL they will get a trophy but time and time again this club has been humiliated......... last night was the latest let’s just hope Brighton get the job done and the bastards can go back into there box

Fooking quad winner ffs
I hope utd beat Brighton.
if we get through...We could ..
Actually...reality check.its the business end of the season and I'm getting giddy...anything could happen.
Back on worry mode ; )

The issue i find is while people like Sancho and that weird rat looking fella they signed for 80-odd million have been complete wastes of money and are utter dogshit, Maguire seems to make far fewer but much higher profile errors.

Generally he's alright, but when he fucks up it's usually a proper howler.
He just needs out of there, pure and simple. It happens.

I didn't watch the game and the papers don't seem concerned about anything other than Maguire and de Gea, and their match-losing blunders. Was it a really poor performance, one which will have ten Hag changing his game plan? Or was it one where he'll say it was a great pity that a good, solid performance was spoiled by a few crucial errors - "but these things happen" - and nothing fundamentally wrong? Sorry to be clueless but the stuff in the media lacks a certain something. United "gave it away" is a recurring part of the analysis, which suggests that Sevilla were presented with an undeserved victory.
They were awful....could have been 5/6/7-0

Whole heartedly agree but i think its just a mob mentality thing. Weve done it. Richard edghill would bleed blue but still plenty gave him tonnes of shit.

Football fans are just fucking idiots sometimes
In fairness there was no Internet or social media then mate. It’s far, far worse for them today. A lot of footballers are arrogant twats who live in their little unreal bubble - but many aren’t. Someone will kill themselves one day soon. No matter how much you want someone to fail - and believe me last night was hilarious - constant personal online abuse is just weak and only done by chavy gangster wannabe’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.