United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree despite his club form he always looks a better player in an England shirt with Johnny B. I would like to know what he actually thinks about his time and treatment at the swamp. He must have regrets he ever signed for them. I’m sure his side of the story will shine a light on what has been torrid times but we will have to wait for the book.
I hope he gets a move in the summer if only to escape being the resident scapegoat
There's a reason he's the 'scapegoat' and that's because he's shit. Heading away corners and free kicks is his limit. With the ball on the deck he is awful.
United and England have given him chance after chance to steady his game and he's failed to take any of them.

Strange that media aren't pointing out that the rags were humiliated in a second rate competition by the side lying 13th in La Liga that City battered home and away in the Champions League group stage. You'd think that the Daily Fail might have mentioned it in one of their 14 articles on the rags in their online football page today.
they need set their european sights a bit lower and aim for the europa conference league

Maguire & De Gea getting all the abuse, i know they made the errors but the whole side were utter shit last night.
Sevilla are 13th in La Liga, i think the strength of the premier league is hugely overstated

I find the scapegoating/narrative of Maguire very disturbing.

It's become a national thing, with the mainstream and social media taking it in turns to pick up the baton.

It's bullying, pure and simple.

He's made a few mistakes, but he's conveniently carrying the can for a club and a supporter base looking for anything to excuse away how shit they are.

Sancho and Anthony cost a combined £160m and have been nothing short of lamentable.

The Glazers are accused of all sorts, yet they consistently ensure United are one of the top spenders and sanctioned a record £300m splurge last summer.

Maguire is the main target on the back pages today when anyone with a brain knows De Gea was at fault for two goals.

People even cite his looks. A bunch of fucking shitbags looking for an easy pile-on, when they wouldn't fucking dare to do it to his face.

One day a player is going to be taken to the brink and then all these pricks will all clutch their pearls and ask what we can do to avoid a tragedy in the future?

Maguire is having a bad time of it, but most people will at some stage, when nothing seems to go right.

He's a dad, a husband, a son.

United and their sycophants all need to look closer to home, starting with their entitlement.

He’s fucking shit though Tolm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.