United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are sticklers for certain practicalities always being right. Like organisation, methodic planning, timekeeping.

TH Fined Rashford and Garnacho for being late. Fined Ronaldo for leaving early. It breeds a culture of discipline that you really need in a team sport. You have to have everyone pulling in the same direction.
This lot just seem bitter, angry & resentful a lot like dippers - offended by everything accountable for fuck all.

Unfortunately, I think whoever buys them or even minority investment, I think these guys will improve.

Certainly been better getting an actual manager rather then Ole.

Therefore I think it’s great we get to play them in such a significant game, whilst the gaps between the teams are as big as it is.
Glazers won't be selling.
And the rags won't improve

Unfortunately, I think whoever buys them or even minority investment, I think these guys will improve.

Certainly been better getting an actual manager rather then Ole.

Therefore I think it’s great we get to play them in such a significant game, whilst the gaps between the teams are as big as it is.
united will always have money to waste/compete. City are having their moment in the sun. Take nothing for granted and win as much as you can while you can. At some point, mainly when pep leaves we will probably suffer. Until then smash the cunts.

Well, now that is official, I can make my prediction for the final:

We will absolutely smash them.

Hulk_Smash_Loki.gif
We say that but they always seem to nick a win! We should smash them but all depends on which city turn up! or how much pep tinkers with the team for a final!

We joke about it, but it genuinely is disturbing. I don't have Sky but it seems that even when not commentating on the rags Tyler manages to squeeze their name in every five minutes or so. That can't be by chance. Either he's a fan or he's under instructions.
Don’t Sky have a large chunk of shares in the rags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.