United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it is, certainly not sticking up for them.

My point is that whilst losing to United in a final is way worse then losing to Brighton.

My view is in the next 10 years they will get better (especially if they get new owners), we may not be as dominate as we are now.

So the fact we have them is great, because we may not play them again in a FA Cup final when the chances of a City win is so high.
Never get when people say United will get better, like Why??? it’s not like the Glazers have been shy at handing over cash for transfers or wages in fact in fairness as regards the team they have spent huge. They will challenge and let’s face it they have in on the odd occasion but the fergie days ain’t ever coming back and they just cannot handel that.

Last edited:
the fergie data ain’t ever coming back
Some aspects are. They are still permitted to scream abuse at referees, they are still permitted to kick fuck out of opponents with no punishment, and they are still permitted to dive theatrically and earn penalties that no other club (aside from the vile dippers) would get, and they are still never criticised by the fawning media in this country.

Never get when people say United will get better, like Why??? it’s not like the Glazers have been shy at handing over cash for transfers or wages in fact in fairness as regards the team they have spent huge. They will challenge and let’s face it they have in on the odd occasion but the fergie data ain’t ever coming back and they just cannot handel that.

I just law of averages, they spend the money (as you say), they will at some point get some right (they will then be able to keep hold of those players and build from there).

I think they are a long way from the long term, firm footing we have (finances, academy, CFG, squad planning).

But I think they will at some point get better and also we will get worse for some seasons.

We have created a great platform, so that we should always be there or thereabouts but we will not be winning 4 out of 5 PL’s for the foreseeable.

Because Pep has done it for so long, what is out of the ordinary can look ordinary for us. The games where the opposition do not threaten our goal for a whole 90 minutes, 10+ winning runs every season, 100/ 98 points when needed.

What he has done as not been done in the Prem before and would be extremely optimistic to assume our next manager can do the same.

united will always have money to waste/compete. City are having their moment in the sun. Take nothing for granted and win as much as you can while you can. At some point, mainly when pep leaves we will probably suffer. Until then smash the cunts.
Sir Joe told Big Mal to enjoy the victories, because there are many days when there aren’t any, or something along those lines.

Danny Rose on Sky Sports web page talking about Kane.

“For me, it would have been a dream had he gone to Manchester City a couple of seasons ago but that's probably impossible now. I don't want to see him go abroad.

"I'm a Man Utd fan, so I'd love to see him there, but I'm not sure if they're good enough for him at the moment."

Let’s see how long it lasts.

Danny Rose on Sky Sports web page talking about Kane.

“For me, it would have been a dream had he gone to Manchester City a couple of seasons ago but that's probably impossible now. I don't want to see him go abroad.

"I'm a Man Utd fan, so I'd love to see him there, but I'm not sure if they're good enough for him at the moment."

Let’s see how long it lasts.
A rag from Doncaster?

Who'd've thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.