United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s with the constant mocking of him feeding children? Weird bunch most blues
It could have been raising money for the lifeboat service, raising money for the war in Ukraine, helping the aged - it could have been absolutely any one of the charities in the UK, it just so happened that he chose feeding kids.
Whichever way you look at it, the rags were making sure he was beyond criticism because he was raising money for a worthwhile cause. If it had been any other Premier League player it would not have gotten the coverage that it did. If Jamie Vardy or whoever had tried to make people aware of what was happening with children's meals you would not have heard a ripple about it outside of Leicester. But because it's them, the glamour club, the Hollywood Tinsel Team, the media have forced it upon us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - in particular the rag-loving BBC.

It's not what he's doing, of course not. Every right-minded individual on planet earth would like to help a cause as important as feeding kids is, and I believe this is exactly what the rag PR team were hoping for - that no-one would dare criticise a man for doing something to help the children, surely?

Personally I shall continue to give the big-nosed prick a hard time just for being who he is. But fair play to him for bringing the issue up in the first place. No problem with that.

1. Sancho.
2. Frenkie de Jong.
3. Shaw is a very talented left back.
4. Fernandes is as good as anyone we have in central midfield.
5. Wan Bissaka is a generational talent who has been wasted by a series of inept managers.
6. Rashford is just behind Kane as England's most talented centre forward.
7. Lastly, CR7 is undeniably the best player to lace a pair of boots. People go on about Pele, Maradona, Best, Giggs, Eusebio, Nicky Butt etc, etc but Ronaldo is head and shoulders above them all....

There's more.
An epic clarkie lol

What’s with the constant mocking of him feeding children? Weird bunch most blues
He didn't feed them. It was a PR exercise pure and simple. If you want to believe all the mush fine but like many things that happen in life, it was all manufactured by clever people.
Otherwise he'd still be feeding them now, especially as things have got worse rather than better.

It could have been raising money for the lifeboat service, raising money for the war in Ukraine, helping the aged - it could have been absolutely any one of the charities in the UK, it just so happened that he chose feeding kids.
Whichever way you look at it, the rags were making sure he was beyond criticism because he was raising money for a worthwhile cause. If it had been any other Premier League player it would not have gotten the coverage that it did. If Jamie Vardy or whoever had tried to make people aware of what was happening with children's meals you would not have heard a ripple about it outside of Leicester. But because it's them, the glamour club, the Hollywood Tinsel Team, the media have forced it upon us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - in particular the rag-loving BBC.

It's not what he's doing, of course not. Every right-minded individual on planet earth would like to help a cause as important as feeding kids is, and I believe this is exactly what the rag PR team were hoping for - that no-one would dare criticise a man for doing something to help the children, surely?

Personally I shall continue to give the big-nosed prick a hard time just for being who he is. But fair play to him for bringing the issue up in the first place. No problem with that.
Further to your brilliant rant. Rashford was shown to be a liar in what he said about his own circumstances. It suited the PR campaign to have him as a cold hungry 13 year old, no food, no books to read and barely surviving.
He went to one of the best schools in the Greater Manchester area and he was at the rag academy. If he was cold wet and hungry he must have wagged school a lot.

I have said it before and I will say it again as I don’t think anyone was listening.
I liken the rags to a load of monkeys with typewriters and replicating the works of Shakespeare, they will eventually get it right.
1992 they got it right. The monkeys are going to have to do a lot of typing before the cunts are any good again

I have said it before and I will say it again as I don’t think anyone was listening.
I liken the rags to a load of monkeys with typewriters and replicating the works of Shakespeare, they will eventually get it right.
Trouble is though, Edward Woodward hired a load of duff monkeys on long term contracts, the new regime are trying to offload them onto Sunderland (or maybe take them to Hartlepool seeing though they have a bit of history with apes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.