United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Jong reported to prefer Chelsea or Bayern. Its probably now dawning on them that they are not the draw they think they are.
Not the ones I have spoken to. They still believe all the 'big' names would prefer to sign for them than any other club. You can show these people good solid evidence that they are being shunned by the best players but they will not have it. They tell me De jong's agent is in secret talks to get him to sign for the rags, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

This is not your average run-of-the-mill delusion like the dippers, this is something entirely different: like a serious mental illness. When you convince yourself that black is white and vice-versa, and no amount of argument will change your mind, then you really are on a one-way street to the local mental hospital.

1. Sancho.
2. Frenkie de Jong.
3. Shaw is a very talented left back.
4. Fernandes is as good as anyone we have in central midfield.
5. Wan Bissaka is a generational talent who has been wasted by a series of inept managers.
6. Rashford is just behind Kane as England's most talented centre forward.
7. Lastly, CR7 is undeniably the best player to lace a pair of boots. People go on about Pele, Maradona, Best, Giggs, Eusebio, Nicky Butt etc, etc but Ronaldo is head and shoulders above them all....

There's more.
Is this a Clarkie?

What’s with the constant mocking of him feeding children? Weird bunch most blues
I think it’s more the mocking of the ongoing and unrelenting United related OTT media and PR coverage that surrounded the worthwhile highlighting of an issue by Rashford.

When the same singular subject (as noted by many posters in this forum) was brought up day after day on just one media outlets output - bbc breakfast, it does become rather obvious it’s not about the kids eating well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.