United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling me that people actually watch this sort of stuff? Really? I know I've probably led a sheltered life but people actually watch this rubbish? When they could instead watch the game on TV or (Heaven forfend!) be at the ground in person? Deary, deary, deary me.. what a world!
Have you seen Alice's videos yet? Ha ha

Just realised I rarely go near the dippers thread any more but always cruise through this for a laugh. Just shows they were just and irritant, the rags and always will be scum of the highest order.
Imo united's over-reactions are generally funny/ridiculous . Liverpool's are hateful/sickening.

I definitely have softened on united fans since I discovered a new level of delusion with Liverpool.

He's just a frontman for the State of Qatar.

If he is ? Still got to show where the money has come from and how it’s paid for! Especially when the “frontman” is worth a 5th of what is offered! Also this “wiping the debt out” how can this happen when these loans are not one you can wipe out unless you pay up all the interest on them! So this reported debt of 967m in fact could be a lot more..

The banks should just call in the debt and wind them up
It's the old joke.
If you owe the banks £10k - you worry.
If you owe the banks £10m - they worry!
If the rags were to be wound up would the assets cover the debt?
I have my doubts.

Talk on sky sports news of renovation around their shithole ground.

Really? It's like Maine Road with terraced houses, then you have the train line running past.

And they want to renovate it? Not a chance. All this is just smoke and mirrors, whoever comes in will have pound signs in their eyes trying to cream some money from the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.