United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So an European looking (in the pictures being used) Qatar fella who has 'only' £1.2bn to his name and is paying 5 times that as a front man for a state or borrowing from goodness knows where who'll need a couple of billion more to sort out the swamp and another billion at least to sort out the team, Chelsea Jim who has associations with iffy cycling doping allegations, UMS keep the gig or a mixture of two/all three.

Sounds fantastic.

What could possibly go wrong.

IS it just me that doesn't get the £5B interest in the scum? run down stadium, team not performing, squad built on instagram likes? Where's the money to be made? At least with City & Newcastle, the ownser could see sleeping giants with huge profits to be made with a substantial investment (alng with the fun to be had along the way!). I just don't see united becoming a 7, 8 or 10B pound enterprise, even with substantial investment in their ground and infrastructure. What am I not seeing? Is it the reported Billion fans?

Prospective owners target neymar lol rag central in overdrive today
I hope they do go for him, it will demonstrate that they cannot help themselves. It looked like the penny had dropped with them. i.e. don't chuck a fortune at a player you don't need just because they will sell shirts and could disrupt the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.