United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo united's over-reactions are generally funny/ridiculous . Liverpool's are hateful/sickening.

I definitely have softened on united fans since I discovered a new level of delusion with Liverpool.
Yep. Rag fans are like the 'weird' kid at school: lives in his own little world, sits at the back of the class and never interacts with others. Bottom of the class in every subject and there are rumours he eats his own toenails.
The sort your mum and dad would call 'harmless.'
Dipper fans believe the world owes them a living. Their own view of themselves is in stark contrast to the way most other people see them. They have a 'chip on the shoulder' mentality and see anyone who doesn't share their opinions as the enemy. In particular opposing football supporters.

I've had endless fans come up to me after we've given their team a thorough beating and they've been okay with it. Gracious in defeat. "Fair enough. You lot were better than us today. We'll get you next time."
But dipper fans are polar opposites. They wave Stanley knives in your face and make threats to kill - and you could be standing there with your kids next to you, looking absolutely terrified, as this crazed headbanger is brandishing this lethal-looking implement, foaming at the mouth, eyes bulging, and threatening to slice your throat open if he ever sees you again.

Absolute weirdos some of them.

Pure comedy gold.
He has the proverbial cigar out at 1 and 2 nil up with comments like a stroll in the park and its going to be a good day at the office - and then explodes with comical rage as Spurs draw level.
Also, is it only southerners who say "Get in my son"?

If they ever do another series of “This Country” then the character of Kerry and Kurtan Mucklow’s newly-discovered half brother from the bright lights of Swindon casts itself.

dont think its that easy or quick if it gets agreed mate as the premier league will need to see who is actually funding this guy etc?
That wouldn't be an issue when consider that the PL's CEO was vetted by the Rags and Dippers.
Any issues with "rules" won't be an issue either as these would be "relaxed" just as the rules around how much of your income could be spent on wages were "relaxed" when the Rags wanted to give players new contracts that would have exceeded the limits that had been put in place previously

That wouldn't be an issue when consider that the PL's CEO was vetted by the Rags and Dippers.
Any issues with "rules" won't be an issue either as these would be "relaxed" just as the rules around how much of your income could be spent on wages were "relaxed" when the Rags wanted to give players new contracts that would have exceeded the limits that had been put in place previously

the government will be pressured as well mate as it seems the Newcastle deal is being looked at again?

'nited fan groups insisting that it's a100% sale so that the Glazers are fully out.
Don't these muppets realise that they are like flies around a camels arse and beneath the rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.