United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the United fans are demanding the Glazers sell 100% or they're going to go ape shit over the whole thing.

They're realising their club is just a business football being kicked about by billionaire leeches wanting to make easy money.

Hopefully this will derail the ten hag project. What a club. What owners.

If Ratcliffe buys 50% of the rags they’ll be a lot of PR in the media and from him the glazers that he will eventually buy the club outright improve the stadiums around the ground training ground and invest in the squad Continually..

If this happens are the rag fans going to just keep protesting till they get there own Sheik!?

I don't understand all this high-finance talk, the only time I think about money is when I'm counting my change in Weatherspoon's.
But is this bad news for the rags (please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)?
The Qatari bid is 100% buyout but the bloke fronting it is only worth around 1.2B and the bid is around 5B so there are concerns where the rest of the money is coming from and who will really finance the club in the future.

Ratcliffe has definitely got the money and has bid around 6B however that includes The Glazers keeping around 30% of the club which is the fans do not want and could see power struggles in the future.

So really it's a bit of a mess, their fans are not really happy either way and really should not affect us

Sounds like the United fans are demanding the Glazers sell 100% or they're going to go ape shit over the whole thing.

They're realising their club is just a business football being kicked about by billionaire leeches wanting to make easy money.

To the protestmobile!

1682846119157.png

I genuinely don’t think the Qatar deal can happen as it’s blatantly obvious the guy fronting the bid doesn’t have the funds and would have to provide evidence where it’s coming from? If it is indeed the government like at PSG then it won’t be approved imo. Both clubs will no doubt be in the champions league but I personally believe the more stringent rules now regarding owners, fit and proper tests etc will make any potential deal with the Qatar bid drag on for quite a while.

Hang on...... 'the ten Hag project'. Have I missed something?
I cannot see any difference than when Olly was in charge and if their pursuit of Kane is genuine then its just PR37, Ibrahimovic and the rest being repeated.

The Qatari bid is 100% buyout but the bloke fronting it is only worth around 1.2B and the bid is around 5B so there are concerns where the rest of the money is coming from and who will really finance the club in the future.

Ratcliffe has definitely got the money and has bid around 6B however that includes The Glazers keeping around 30% of the club which is the fans do not want and could see power struggles in the future.

So really it's a bit of a mess, their fans are not really happy either way and really should not affect us
Their fans are never happy, cunts the lot of them……..just saying

There something dodgy about this bidding war for the rags like the fake sheik the banker whose worth 1.2b offering 5b! And this Ratcliffe one for me is the one the Glazers want from the off, because 2 glazers want to stick around! If Ratcliffe has truly bid 6b that’s the glazers asking price so why hasn’t been excepted!? It’s because of these 2 glazers who want to stay so they’ll take the 3b Ratcliffe gets the other glazers shares and own around 50% of the club!

There something dodgy about this bidding war for the rags like the fake sheik the banker whose worth 1.2b offering 5b! And this Ratcliffe one for me is the one the Glazers want from the off, because 2 glazers want to stick around! If Ratcliffe has truly bid 6b that’s the glazers asking price so why hasn’t been excepted!? It’s because of these 2 glazers who want to stay so they’ll take the 3b Ratcliffe gets the other glazers shares and own around 50% of the club!
Just goes to show what basket case club the rags are at the minute

I'm actually looking forward to watching their animal print wearing, slack-jawed fan base cause carnage because they can't have their double-chinned Qatari saviour. Hopefully they start getting games called off and receive multiple points deductions causing them to drop out of the top 4 and then for further hilarity, have to put up with Chelsea Jim and the Glazers skimming off their ever decreasing profits whilst they play Thursday night football in Albania. Cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.