United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tifo just did a video on YouTube called ‘What are Man Utd really worth?’ in which they looked at all possible methods of valuing the club. They couldn’t find a single one that valued them above about £3.5bn, with many being significant lower. Some less than £2bn. £6bn is the sort of price that they put when they clearly don’t really want to sell but want to make it look like they do.
The one valuation they can’t predict is that of a very wealthy buyer who is obsessed with the rags or desperate to get into the Premier league.
I predict INEOS UNITED, in the INEOS stadium, sponsored by INEOS, not registered in UK for tax purposes. They are reported to have outbid Sheik Itallabout but the Arab’s bid appears to carry more bunce for the Glazers personally.

"They won't do it with as much style as we did it"

Absolute tosspot....so fucking arrogant. Typical of a United fan.

Lets get this straight........If City win the treble they will do it by playing the best football England has ever seen. (And the arrogant tosser knows it).
Could have sworn the CL final was 91 minutes of Bayern taking the piss only to be sucker punched?

Qatar was a plant bid from the glazers to get a bigger bid from Ratcliffe who will probably buy the other glazers out who want out and own them 50% of the club! Ratcliffe is worth around 12b and spending 1/4 of that wealth on 50% of the rags is a lot!
The bid is by Ineos,

As far as I can discern, I think it buys out the Glazers and the rest is the shares sold on NYSE. Glazers offered two board seats.
Ah ok. However that still means the glazers still have a say in the club after they have sold it which is piss funny and that's why rags are losing their shit over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.