United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the reply and for clearing that up. Why some posters won't admit it...... mind you, they are trying to improve Salfords image, having the rags there won't do the campaign any good.
That's good. They can attract all the talent that won't be coming to Manchester because of our relationship with Abu Dhabi. Apparently.

According to their "latest global rankings" published by Five Thirty-Eight, City remain the best club in the world but the rags have employed a miracle worker in their new manager. Though he/they haven't played a competitive match yet winning the Bangkok Century Cup has had its positive effect because though"United did not feature in the top 20 clubs around the world, but have made significant improvement since Erik ten Hag took over as they rise 10 places to 22nd in the table." They are now one place below "Italian giants" Napoli BUT one place below Real Sociedad. Clear PL title favourites.

What’s with the constant mocking of him feeding children? Weird bunch most blues
It's not St Marcus who's the problem ; it's the "brand" created by his minders ( who used to be JayZ -Roc Nation ). He's no longer a ManUre "footballer" but a sort of Frankenstein Creation / wannabee Beckham (but without the Beckham Ego )

Marcus was awarded first place in The Sunday Times "Giving List" for 2021. His accumulated wealth was stated as being £16Million and his donations to charitable causes was stated to be £20M (" Giving " Index -125% - the highest of any UK citizen ) Call me Mr Cynical but the numbers just don't add up ! , and I wonder who supplied these numbers to the Sunday Times. They surely can't include Boris's £25Million donation/political gesture as Marcus Money. Incidentally, he does not get a mention in the 2020 and 2022 "giving" lists.

For a lad who gives his entire income to good causes , it's interesting to note that one of his companies ( MUCS Enterprises Ltd ) carried cash balances of £9.3Million as at 30/4/21. His property investments are well documented in these threads ; his owning at least 5 investment properties in leafy Cheshire. In his spare time he has penned a children's story which stands at No.1 in the UK best sellers list and another one is on the way! ( can't wait ) His occasional pronouncements on World Affairs ( in classic Guardianesque Management Speak ) are eagerly awaited.
Whilst in many ways he is to be applauded for managing his personal affairs so responsibly, it is the "St Marcus Brand" projected by his minders that I find grating. Will the real Marcus Rashford stand up. To my mind he ain't no Mother Theresa.

Recently, the CIES Football Observatory had him down as the most valuable Footballer in the whole wide world !
( Haaland ( as a Borussia M player ) was 2nd , Bruno Fernandes was 4th and Sancho was 6th ! .. Oh dear! no City player mentioned - it's the brand you know! ) Of course, this is very much a ManU sort of thing, hyping everything ManU up to obscene levels simply to keep their deluded fans happy.

It's not St Marcus who's the problem ; it's the "brand" created by his minders ( who used to be JayZ -Roc Nation ). He's no longer a ManUre "footballer" but a sort of Frankenstein Creation / wannabee Beckham (but without the Beckham Ego )

Marcus was awarded first place in The Sunday Times "Giving List" for 2021. His accumulated wealth was stated as being £16Million and his donations to charitable causes was stated to be £20M (" Giving " Index -125% - the highest of any UK citizen ) Call me Mr Cynical but the numbers just don't add up ! , and I wonder who supplied these numbers to the Sunday Times. They surely can't include Boris's £25Million donation/political gesture as Marcus Money. Incidentally, he does not get a mention in the 2020 and 2022 "giving" lists.

For a lad who gives his entire income to good causes , it's interesting to note that one of his companies ( MUCS Enterprises Ltd ) carried cash balances of £9.3Million as at 30/4/21. His property investments are well documented in these threads ; his owning at least 5 investment properties in leafy Cheshire. In his spare time he has penned a children's story which stands at No.1 in the UK best sellers list and another one is on the way! ( can't wait ) His occasional pronouncements on World Affairs ( in classic Guardianesque Management Speak ) are eagerly awaited.
Whilst in many ways he is to be applauded for managing his personal affairs so responsibly, it is the "St Marcus Brand" projected by his minders that I find grating. Will the real Marcus Rashford stand up. To my mind he ain't no Mother Theresa.

Recently, the CIES Football Observatory had him down as the most valuable Footballer in the whole wide world !
( Haaland ( as a Borussia M player ) was 2nd , Bruno Fernandes was 4th and Sancho was 6th ! .. Oh dear! no City player mentioned - it's the brand you know! ) Of course, this is very much a ManU sort of thing, hyping everything ManU up to obscene levels simply to keep their deluded fans happy.
What you are saying is he’s a bit of a Cnut then ?

I mentioned Sir Marcus of de Fish Finger and for that I truly apologise. By mentioning the serial fraudster I have diverted attention from the fact that these useless fuckers cannot sign their No. 1 target (deJong) wantawayron still wants away and slabhead is the captain and would be Defensive Midfielder.
Fuck, could it get any more funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.