United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent over an hour on their depressing little forum watching them attempt to break the world straw-clutching record when discussing City. Every goal you score, every trophy you secure, just breaks them that little bit more, and it gives me a raging throb-on to see them hurting so much.

They are truly abhorrent, scummy fucking shitcunts.

Pathetic, snivelling, attention seeking, no-mark pricks like him are ruining football - not exceptional footballers playing sublime football
Maybe I’m a FOC but I do not get the appeal of twats like Goldbridge. Oh wow, a bloke is watching a game, big deal.

At least us getting twatted today will upset the rags, I guess.

I have a funny feeling that next season is going to be very hard indeed.

Liverpool are finally finding a bit of form and Klopp is the only one who comes close to Pep in terms of points and challenging at the top. They need to bring in some new faces but are capable of getting to around 90 points if they can stop the silly mistakes. They will definitely be top 4 next season.

Newcastle are almost certainly going to go wild this summer. There's talk of Neymar and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he went there as they will pay the fee and the wages. Howe has done a brilliant job there and they're not easy to beat. Once they get a bit more quality in the squad they will be difficult to shift from the top 4. If they can bring in someone in the Neymar bracket I think they could even push on to title challengers - they won't win it, but might be in the race till the start of April.

Chelsea have enough players - and endless money - to buy a top 4 space. I don't rate Pocchetino but he will get enough of that squad to make them challenge for a top 4 spot.

Arsenal were unlucky this season in that they could also have been around the 85-90 point mark but not win the league due to who they are up against. It's no disgrace coming 2nd to the best football team England has ever seen. I think they will really push for a top 4 spot.

Spurs are also another team who - if they keep Kane and Son - and bring in a competent manager will almost certainly push for a top 4 spot. They may be the least likely in my list but have done it before.

As for United, next season will be tough. New owners potentially will almost certainly give Ten Haag a decent amount to spend and will have high expectations. They have an expensive squad and it needs some major surgery to compete for the title. De Gea needs replacing as he isn't a sweeper-keeper which is what ETH wants. £80m Maguire has no confidence, £38m Lindelof isn't good enough, £80m Sancho has lost all form, £39m van de Beek isn't good enough, Casemiro needs replacing soon, Varane seems injury prone, Martial isn't interested, Bailly doesn't play. That's a lot of money spent with little resale value and generally the squad is really thin for what has been spent.

I think next year will be hard for Ten Haag - the squad isn't big enough and the expectations will grow and unless he performs miracles, there's no way they will progress from 3rd. I just see them outside the top 4 again if I'm honest.
If ffp applies equally to all clubs I don't think that the new (part?)owner will be able to let tent peg have much to spend on players.
I can see the scum being around 10th spot next season, and that is WITH the help of officialdom.

Is there any news on Slippery Jim? Hopefully he'll take the rags back to where they belong, namely that sewerage works near Dumplington!

I dunno if it's extreme giddyness kicking in, but did I read they're actually considering Pickford!? Still at least he has an understanding with slabhead;-)

Wonder if they'll go for Kane or maybe give pr87 another chance?

They never learn.
It would be great if they dumped De Gea and got Pickford who not only is mentally challenged he insists on diving underneath shots or even the wrong way. Two of our goals yesterday were assisted by comedic goalkeeping

Don't understand this watchalong stuff. However, I'd suggest if he binned it early it's because there weren't many watching along. How many Rags would watch him watching Everton v City???

Oh, he's a Rag as well, from Nottingham, so a fucking glory hunter.
Who in their right mind would watch along with a fuckwit like Goldbridge. And now he’s got his own show on talkshite apparently to go with the village idiots O’ hats,Agbonlahor and Bent.The only person who I’ve got any respect for on that station is Durham who is a perfect wind up merchant and seems to have a quite wide ranging knowledge of all divisions.oh and good morning to Laura fucking Woods you gooner ****

They seem convinced City are paying extra payments to the players off the books. If so, can they explain why Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Zinchenko have all left City, Cancelo out on loan, Bernardo has been wanting to move out for more than 2 years, Gundogan is reluctant to sign the contract etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.