United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting times for the rags, according to the BBC gossip page they're "back in the race for Rabiot". I assume that's a race to the bottom, unless Ten Bob fancies his mum.

Exciting times for the rags, according to the BBC gossip page they're "back in the race for Rabiot". I assume that's a race to the bottom, unless Ten Bob fancies his mum.
Without fail if the rags have had a negative result ( not Saturday obviously)or hahaha a rival has had a huge positive result the media immediately have positive articles linking them with all and sundry ..

Their GD is +10; a whole 51 less than ours.

The fact that they have scraped so many of their wins by the odd goal this season shows how 'lucky' they are to be in the position they are in. Without Atwell & Co's assistance in the Derby, they'd be 3 points worse off and we'd be champions already, but they've had way more help than that. These clowns would be relegation fodder this season without PiGMOL/PL assistance.

I love how much they believe rumours, mate of mine insists the takeover is done (links from TikTok), Osimhen is on his way, they're in for Bellingham, Rice, Caicedo & Macallister, may aswell give em next seasons trophy now

I love how much they believe rumours, mate of mine insists the takeover is done (links from TikTok), Osimhen is on his way, they're in for Bellingham, Rice, Caicedo & Macallister, may aswell give em next seasons trophy now
Even if he was right and they got all them they'd still finish 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.