United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that the Rags are bleating again about how us potentially winning our 5th title in 6 years is killing the game, Actually a couple of threads on the CAF discussing it. Of course it wasnt an issue when they won 7 titles in 9 years including a spell of 5 titles in 6 years as well.

1684167420528.png

I know, it's going back too far so it's not really comparable, so how about when they won 5 titles in 7 years and it it hadn't been for Agueroooooooooo it would have been 6 in 7 years.
1684167768103.png

Bollox to them, keep our foot on their throats and love every last minute of it.

Any update from the swamp on the takeover today?
Any new deadlines?
Who’s incoming in the summer player wise?
Has the scaffolding been painted yet?
Other than neville and that Portuguese rat how’s the vermin infestation?
Has Bobby got any spares for the cup final?
Who’s parking in the gpc spot?
Not that arsed really just glad to be Blue.
SCUM.
IMG_1090.jpeg
As you were Blues.
CTID

If we sell Pickford to the rags then that’s our chances of going/staying up screwed. He might be an idiot but he’s still one of our better players.

Pickford isnt a premier league keeper. I have watched our goals back a few times now, I cant stop laughing at the way Pickford dives

Pickford isnt a premier league keeper. I have watched our goals back a few times now, I cant stop laughing at the way Pickford dives
He’s a tad theatrical which is even better when the ball is already nestling in the net. Got a touch of ‘It’s a knockout!’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.