United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that pickford isnt prem standard. He can be a good shot stopper and can make simple saves look world class. His kicking is awful too.
He flatters to. deceive , like the donut thief across the road.

See that the Rags are bleating again about how us potentially winning our 5th title in 6 years is killing the game, Actually a couple of threads on the CAF discussing it. Of course it wasnt an issue when they won 7 titles in 9 years including a spell of 5 titles in 6 years as well.

View attachment 79217Listen to them gurgling and choking.....then press down harder

I know, it's going back too far so it's not really comparable, so how about when they won 5 titles in 7 years and it it hadn't been for Agueroooooooooo it would have been 6 in 7 years.
View attachment 79218

Bollox to them, keep our foot on their throats and love every last minute of it.

I watched MOTD2 this morning and kept rewinding to watch these dives again. Comedy gold
I don't like Pickford's mannerisms, and his distribution is dire, but, you can't deny that he is capable of making incredible saves. If you don't believe me, check out their 5-1 win over Brighton last week - if it wasn't for Pickford, it would have been only 5-4, or possibly 5-5. Genuinely, he made 3 absolutely world class saves. Yes, these were followed by his usual pathetic histrionics, but, having watched all of that game, Everton probably wouldn't have gone on to win without a magnificent performance by him.
Absolute dick? Yes. Good keeper? Yes! Look at Chelsea's, United's, Spurs' - even Ramsdale last weekend - he's better than all of them.

Anyway, back on topic - SCUM

They are going to be fucked next year. Us, arsenal and Liverpool all pretty much guaranteed to finish above them I'd say so they'll be in a huge fight for 4th. They've got to strengthen upfront but they've also got no midfield. Casemiro already looks over the hill and eriksen mctominay and Fred are all piss poor. Casemiro has been bigged up so much by the media but I think he's going to be a big problem for them at his age on those wages and he already looks knackered.

They are going to be fucked next year. Us, arsenal and Liverpool all pretty much guaranteed to finish above them I'd say so they'll be in a huge fight for 4th. They've got to strengthen upfront but they've also got no midfield. Casemiro already looks over the hill and eriksen mctominay and Fred are all piss poor. Casemiro has been bigged up so much by the media but I think he's going to be a big problem for them at his age on those wages and he already looks knackered.
Unfortunately this has been said so many times over the past couple of seasons, but they just keep lurking around. For some, that's enough as long as they're not challenging. I want them to fade into complete oblivion, never to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.