United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else thinks St Fishfingers is picking and choosing which games he wants to play in? At least twice this season he's had an unspecified injury and within a week he's as fit as a fiddle and now he has an unspecified illness and won't be traveling to Bournemouth.

Thought Ten Haag was supposed to be a strict disciplinarian who wouldn't take any shit but obviously not

Anyone else thinks St Fishfingers is picking and choosing which games he wants to play in? At least twice this season he's had an unspecified injury and within a week he's as fit as a fiddle and now he has an unspecified illness and won't be traveling to Bournemouth.

Thought Ten Haag was supposed to be a strict disciplinarian who wouldn't take any shit but obviously not
Ryan Giggs clause. Includes not being arsed to show up for international qualifiers until the finals start.

You know while we are posting about the FA cup final,they do have a chance like any other team in a one off cup final,but I’d give them that bit more of a chance the absolute desperation for them to stop us doing a possible treble will be their only motivation throw in our players maybe having an eye on an even bigger game a week later gives them a sniff..

You know while we are posting about the FA cup final,they do have a chance like any other team in a one off cup final,but I’d give them that bit more of a chance the absolute desperation for them to stop us doing a possible treble will be their only motivation throw in our players maybe having an eye on an even bigger game a week later gives them a sniff..
They'll be in full Shithouse mode.

Snide tackles and out to injure our best before we play Milan.

They will hate the possibility setting us up to match their treble and wiping that off their record books.

Could be a tough game that down at Bournemouth, United ain’t the best away from the swamp. A defeat or draw would be piss funny, proper have their arses twitching for the final couple of games.

They'll be in full Shithouse mode.

Snide tackles and out to injure our best before we play Milan.

They will hate the possibility setting us up to match their treble and wiping that off their record books.

Yeah spot on. They'll be horrific from start to finish in that game. The ref needs to be bang on it. It's a derby so a few more tackles than usual should be allowed, but it shouldn't be them kicking us to fuck and then us getting instant bookings when the ugly portuguese **** starts whingeing and whining (which will be all game).

I'm confident though. We haven't played them with this new system and they'll get swarmed.

Yeah spot on. They'll be horrific from start to finish in that game. The ref needs to be bang on it. It's a derby so a few more tackles than usual should be allowed, but it shouldn't be them kicking us to fuck and then us getting instant bookings when the ugly portuguese **** starts whingeing and whining (which will be all game).

I'm confident though. We haven't played them with this new system and they'll get swarmed.
My concern is they play their usual system. The one where the ref, linesman and VAR come to their aid.

But it's business as usual for the rags. Every single game, regardless of the competition, they do whatever the fuck they want so the final won't be any different. A wider audience to witness the thuggish brutality they get away with, yes, but as far as they are concerned it will be just another game where they know the officials will not dare to show a yellow or red.

There's already been one shot across our bows with what happened in the derby, so we've been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.