United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this Qatar bid goes through, see the change in Neville and the Glazers Out mob. The ‘ oil money ‘ grievances will be a thing of the past and the sound of champagne corks popping will be heard all over the land.

If this Qatar bid goes through, see the change in Neville and the Glazers Out mob. The ‘ oil money ‘ grievances will be a thing of the past and the sound of champagne corks popping will be heard all over the land.

It'll be "The right kind" of oil money though, you know the drill mate.

If anyone got wound up by the coverage of the DoE and then HMQ passing needs to find a cave for when the GPC goes......... all sports coverage will be unbearable for ages

Speak for yourself I'll be taking the week off with the biggest bottle of lube I can find surrounded by mountains of jelly and ice cream.

Hopefully it's an open casket so I can finish on his face.

It's hilarious when they refer to us as "Citeh". It takes a serious brain cell deficiency to use that term without recognising the irony of that. The bitter Caf is full of such knobheads.
We were told to fahk orf bahk to Manchester when we played them at Wembley in 2011. From a safe distance, of course.

Anyone else thinks St Fishfingers is picking and choosing which games he wants to play in? At least twice this season he's had an unspecified injury and within a week he's as fit as a fiddle and now he has an unspecified illness and won't be traveling to Bournemouth.

Thought Ten Haag was supposed to be a strict disciplinarian who wouldn't take any shit but obviously not
I actually think he's resting him for the final, don't forget, the rag's play, ten men behind the ball, route one, kick and rush hoofball. As long as we keep possession it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Saint Marcus de Ballon Door wants to stay at the rags - this piece of news gonna overshadow City's PL title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.