United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity checked Rashford age he is 25, 26 in October so his next contract will be his last big pay day!

He be looking at 350k a week 6 year contract I’d presume?

For me he is a just above average striker!

Fishfinger has a turn of pace and a decent shot, that's it. He can only play for a hoof and chase team like the rags, wouldn't get any game time at City, Arsenal, Brighton etc. He was extremely lucky to make it at the rags, they had a big injury crisis with hardly any forwards available and he got the call up from the youth team, otherwise he'd be shelf stacking at asda.

These utter cunts have made the Glazers the fall guys for their capitulation into mediocrity..
They need to check how much they have spent on players and how many PL titles and cups they have won with them as the owners …

They are a YouTube club, ignorant of the facts and the most self entitled deluded cunts in football history …

Have this you fuckin rag cunts…!!! E874BED0-0C1C-413D-B838-BE85D0FB8CCA.jpeg

Just out of curiosity checked Rashford age he is 25, 26 in October so his next contract will be his last big pay day!

He be looking at 350k a week 6 year contract I’d presume?

For me he is a just above average striker!
Apparently, he's on a par with Erling, So he should be asking for around £8 - 9 hundred thousand a week.

Rashfords a decent player nothing more, definately wouldnt get in our first team.
That tricky little twat garnacho needs to be watched.
doesnt really matter what tactics they use on the day excellance will rule the game not kick and hope football.
If pep can play our best 11 which will be unlikely i know it will be over by half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.